Most cottages on the Castlemartin Range where demolished after the enforced abondonment of 53 farming settlements - part of the Cawdor Estate - to become an
Army gunnery range in 1938 .
Frainslake Cottage has just survived but suffered the further indignanty of being flooded.
A single storey cottage with a loft , down stream to the west is a ruined mill on a
Location: SR 900 975