A close up view of the Grade II listed building .
Built in 1857 as a dower house (widows residence), for Lady Love Jones Parry .
Solomon Andrews opened it as Wales’ first art gallery in 1896.
The building was rescued from dereliction in 1979.
A charitable Trust now runs the property , hosts monthly exhibitions and has a permanent display of work by some 100 Welsh artists.
Ref: NW 71
Location: SH 3332 3115